This Recipe has been submitted by Ila Gupta
Washed moong dal 100 gm (2HOUR BHIGI HUI),
bareek kata hara dhania,
1 harimirch bareek kati,
1 lemon ,
1pyazchallaoon main kata
coker main dal namak n haldi dal kar ubalen,
(BAHUT KUM PANI MAIN )chalni main dal nikal lain ,
10 min chod dain sara pani nikal jaega,
ab usmen thoda sa bareek kata dhania n hari mirch milaen,
kadahi main 1tbl spoon oil garam karen usmain jeera ,
bareek kata lasun ,hai mirch dalen,
ab tarke main 1 ipnch haldi dal kar karahi gas se utar len,
ab dal ko hath se achchi tarh se mash karen,dal ka dana rahna chie,
ab iski balls bana lain lekin balls ke beech main gap nahi hona chahie,
sari balls ban jane per tarke main halke haath se chla lain,
ab kababas ko plate main pyaz ke lachchoon per nikalen aur uper sekata hara dhania,
garnish karen n nimboo ka ras dalen,yeh kabab snacks main ya sabji kisi bhi roop main kha sakte hain .
This Recipe has been submitted by vidhyadhari.p
salt- to taste
palak- 1 bunch
oats- 3 spoons
1.first make palak, salt & chillies as paste.
2. chop onions and tomatoes in your desired size.
3. boil potatoes and peel off and smash them.
4. now take brown bread and apply palak paste, and set onions, tomatoes and potatoes.
5. now keep 1 layer of butter on other piece of bread and close it on top.
u can make as many layers as u want.
6. roast it with butter on both sides.
7. serve with tomato sauce
This Recipe has been submitted by Rani Swamy
Green gram ( moong) 1 cup
Besan 2 cups
Finely chopped methi leaves 1 bunch
Green chillies 2,
Ginger one inch
Jeera 2 teaspoons
Oil for the dosas
Half a cup fried gram
4 onions sliced and sauted
3 red chillies sauted
one pod garlic,
Curry leaves half a cup sauted with the onions Tamarind to taste Salt
Soak green gram overnight.
Grind and mix with the besan
Coarsely grind carrots, onions, green chillies & ginger.
Mix with the batter.
Add salt and jeera
Finely chop methi leaves and saute for 2 mins.
Mix with the batter.
Make the dosas on a non stick pan with very little oil.
Serve hot with onion chutney
Grind all the ingredients.
This Recipe has been submitted by BINDU MEHTA.
1 cup watermelon pieces,
1 cup fresh strawberry pieces,
2 spoons sugar & 1 bottle chilled plain soda.
Put watermelon,strawberry & sugar in a mixer & make a
smooth thick paste.
Take a big glass & pour the paste in it.
Now add chilled plain soda in it & enjoy a cool cool float.
This Recipe has been submitted by Natalie Birwadkar
1 cup Pineapple Juice
½ cup Ice-Cubes
½ cup fresh Pineapple (sliced)
¼ cup fresh Coconut Meat (grated)
1/2 cup coconut milk
Blend pineapple juice, pineapple and ice cubes in a blender, until smooth.
Add coconut meat and blend again until smooth.
Mix in coconut milk.
Pour into 2 glasses.
This Recipe has been submitted by Tanzif
(For 1 glass)
25 grams orange flavorsome Tang powder.
1 lemon slice.
A sprig of mint.
2 Mandarin Orange slices.
A pinch of freshly crushed black pepper.
Crushed ice or cubes.
Prepare Tang drink according to the packet instructions.
Add the crushed pepper to it.
In a glass,place orange slices,mint leaves and a lemon slice.
Muddle everything together.
Add crushed ice or cubes to the glass.
Pour the prepared tang drink in the glass.
Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves.
This Recipe has been submitted by NEERU AGARWAL.
Spinach: 1-1/4 cup puree
Chickpeas Flour/Besan – 1-1/4 cup
Semolina/Suji – 1tbsp
Yoghurt – 1/2 Cup
Green Chillies -2 -3 nos.
Ginger – 1″ piece
Oil – 2tsp + for greasing
Cooking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Eno/fruit salt – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – if required
Oil – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 4 slit
Curry Leaves – few
Crumbled tofu : 2 tbsp.
1)Clean and blanch spinach and grind to smooth puree with green chillies and ginger, keep aside.
2) In a bowl mix chickpeas flour, soda, salt, suji and curd and make a smooth paste.
3) Add spinach puree, oil, lemon juice and mix well, if required add little water to make thick pouring consistency batter with no lumps.
4) Prepare a steamer or steam water in pressure cooker and grease a bowl or plate with oil
Mix well eno salt with batter, pour in grease bowl and steam for 15-20 minutes or until a fork/toothpick comes out clean. Do not put whistle on the cooker lid.
5) Meanwhile prepare tempering, heat oil add asafoetida, mustard seeds once it starts to crack add slit green chillies, curry leaves and sauté for a minute off the flame.
6) Take out the dhokla once it slight cool to handle and remove from the bowl, pour the tempering over it and cut in desire shape.
7) Decorate with crumbled tofu on the top of prepared Dhokla.
Serve with mint chutney and enjoy with family and friends.